Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OMG!! Does Supra ever stop?!! NOOOOOOO!

Supra NS Trinity - White

Supra NS Trinity - White

It seems like there's a never ending supply of hotness coming from Supra. Just when you thought that after so many nice releases you would be bound to see a bad one, Supra then hits you with another pair of really hot kicks. Here you have the Supra NS Trinity in a pure white colorway. We're not sure what makes this all white shoe so great. Is it the crackled leather and the croc skin? Or is it the elegant style of these hi-tops? Maybe it's a combination of both. However, I'm not too big on straps. Anyhow, the shoes will retail for $210 and will be available at Supra dealers.



Found at Hype beast. only problem is the lame writer hates straps. While I can't speak for Travis, I myself Love the Strap on that thing, All I'd need is a matching belt and I'd be over! hahah like Busta said him self: " When I step up in the Place, Ay Yo I step Correct! Woo Ha! I got you all in check!" hahahahaha

1 comment:

Kenji Summers said...

These are fresh. I like what Supra is doing. My favorite brand at the moment is Creative Recreation (stays innovative). Nice blog. Props

http://www.kenjisummers.com