Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Glow in the Dark Mixtape [DL]


OKay OKay OKay! Now don't hate on me for this; I don't really know how Authentic this Mixtape is. But I found it on a blog during a blogspot search, and the kid there said he made the album art. Although he didn't say whether or not he made the mixtape. But either way it's tracks You might want.


Tracklist:


Intro 1:17 Mahito Yokota


Locked Away 3:30 Mickey Factz, N.E.R.D.


Gold Watch 4:13 Lupe Fiasco


Good Girl Gone Bad 3:30 Rihanna


Hey Mama (2008 Studio Version) 2:38 Kanye West


Dumb It Down (Live) 3:32 Lupe Fiasco


Sell Me Candy 2:46 Rihanna


International Swagger 4:14 Pharrell


Flashing Lights(Remix) exclusive 3:58 Kanye West, Dwele, Colin Munroe


Tape You/Nasty Naughty 7:41 N.E.R.D.


Push Up On Me 3:15 Rihanna


What It Do 3:57 Lupe Fiasco


Hater Family 3:36 PM


I was Waiting For You 2:49 N.E.R.D.


I Wonder Freestyle Live 3:26 Kanye West


Streets On Fire 4:40 Lupe Fiasco


Umbrella (Unplugged) 4:39 Rihanna


Good Night 3:07 Kanye West, Mos Def


Finer Things (Bonus Track) 4:15 Felli Fel, Neyo, Fabolous, Kanye, JD

Torrent Download

m4a I Pod format
Sharebee


Posted by LJ-Sean Smith-[the future blogger]

2 comments:

@SeanTheRobot said...

Yeah I did the artwork and the tape...

Jayda b said...

thanks for the upload!
cant wait till they come to atl..
Lovin ur blogg!
(^^)v