Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thank Me After Your Done Crying

So, lately I've been feeling really sad, or indifferent almost. I've got this feeling that the world around me is spinning faster than I can turn to watch it. But at the same time the days move by to slow to keep my attention; so I fall asleep and forget what I should be doing.

This along with the feeling that I've fallen in love with a girl I've only met once and danced with at the club, a girl I went to school with, and acted like I wasn't interested in her; and another girl I've only met once, and talked to for a total of 2 minutes... Intrigues me, knowing full well that I don't have any true feelings for any of them.

I've now figured out what has caused these feelings to start. Drakes new album is so expressive, that he actually conveys his feelings into your mind if you listen to the album repeatedly in a days span.

My mind was blown when I realized this. Rap and R&B music has taken such a poppy turn in recent events of the media's control that it's rare a song comes out that does anything more than make you wanna dance, party and get drunk.



Thank Me Later conveys FULL FEELINGS across the air waves as if Aubrey is spilling his soul to you in a confessional. Well put your Pope hat on, and dig in deep, because it's a roller coaster of emotions for yourself after he's done.

If you haven't picked up this album yet I strongly recommend it. I will be playing this in the car on my next date, hopefully it'll turn my date on like it does me, cuz my emotions are running high, and I'm almost to short to control them.


No comments: