Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New track from Lupe

Okay, now first off, I gotta say Lupe's new mix tape "Follow the Leader" is Hot as Hell!

Secondly happy April 1st.

Thirdly I was on bboy.org, checking on a battle I'm a part of. And this dude post a new track from Weezy and Shady. Turned out to be a April fool's joke. =( I dislike Weezy, but he and Em on a track is worth a look see.

Then I looked at a list of recently released tracks on the left hand side of my page...... Lupe's name caught my eye. I'm like What?! Wyclef f. Lupe Fiasco - Fast Car (remix).............Word?! This shit is mad hot. Enjoy. Sorry No DL though. =(



Fourthly, I'm not sure how new/old this is, I probably should of found it and told yous guys about it the day I heard it but...... Here is a hot Remix of Super Star that just recently hit radio play..... But I dislike Jeezy and T.I. who happen to be on it with Lupe... Although they do come hard on this one......Lupe's verse is still my favorite. =)
­­

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok first, let me say that this version of "Fast Car" is sooooo much BETTER and cleaner!!! Especially adding Dr. Lupe on the track...for real..that really made it colorful and FRESH :)!!! It's a good thing ALL around that Wyclef decided to remix this track because the video was lame and cheesy...cheesier than yo ghetto Auntie Bebe's macoroni and cheese @ some bootleg Family Reunion barbecue LOL!. You see how lame and cheesy that sentence was lol? Ok, so you see how that track was lol. I couldn't get with the fact as to how he bascially just incorporates other rap artist stories to make his own story so to speak. WEAK lol! Cool post :)

K. Denise said...

I feel like a bad fan because I still havent listened to that song..